- What is Home Credit Personal Loan?
Home Credit Personal Loan is an online application process to avail instant personal loan cash anytime, anywhere with minimal documentation and quick steps. Our process involves online approval along with a visit to our nearest POS for KYC and then electronically signing the documents.
- What if there isn’t any Home Credit POS nearby?
In case, there is no POS found nearby, then our representative will call you to assist at the nearest PO with complete address.
- What is the minimum and maximum loan amount offered?
The loan amount starts from a minimum Rs. 25,000 and goes upto a maximum amount of Rs. 2,00,000. All in the incremental slabs of Rs.5000
- What are the pre-requisites of Cash Loan?
To apply for Cash Loan, customer
- should be an Indian citizen,
- should have valid e-mail address and a mobile number,
- should have a functional webcam with Internet connection,
- should have a valid residential address proof and a PAN card and
- Personal Bank account with an access to Net Banking.
- Which documents are accepted as a valid address proof?
The list of documents is given below.
- Voter ID
- Passport (Expiry should not be within three months of application)
- Driving license (Expiry should not be within three months of application)
- Bank Passbook
- Bank statement
- Electricity bill (Not older than two months from the application)
- Gas bill (Not older than two months from the application)
- Mobile bill (Not older than two months from the application)
- Landline bill (Not older than two months from the application)
- If I do not have any of the documents from the proposed list of documents on the application?
As per company policies to apply for our personal loan
, possessing at least one of the mentioned documents is mandatory.
- Can an existing customer re-apply for a Cash Loan?
Yes, one can re-apply for a cash loan, however, it is subject to conditions depending on the applicant’s credit history.
- What is the interest rate for the loan offered?
The interest rates offered are based on various factors such as loan amount, tenure, credit score, etc. and may vary for different customers.
- What is the time taken for sanction and disbursal of loan amount?
Provisional approval of the Loan Application takes just a few minutes as the process is online. It is our endeavour to disburse the loan amount within one working day after the KYC is done at our point of sales and e-signing is done on the Mobile application.
- How to apply for Cash Loan? Or what is the process of Cash Loan?
Follow these simple steps to apply for a cash loan.
- Register with us on our webpage www.homecredit.co.in/online-loan/#/home/main Or Download our mobile application from Google play store.
- Complete the application by filling in your personal details.
- After you get the approval, visit the nearest Home Credit point of sales for KYC.
- Sign your application on our Mobile app and your process is complete.
- In what format can PAN and Residential proof documents be uploaded?
The documents can be uploaded in JPEG and PNG formats. There’s no size limit for the files to be uploaded.
- What is the mode of Loan Repayment?
Mode of Loan Repayment-
- PAY ON HOME CREDIT WEBSITE
- Visit www.homecredit.co.in and click on ‘PAY EMI’ button.
- Fill the required loan details and enter monthly instalment.
- Choose a debit card or net banking option to make your payment.
- Enter transaction password or OTP sent to your registered mobile number, to complete the transaction
- Save the receipt for future use. Kindly check your E-mail and SMS for payment confirmation.
- PAY ON HOME CREDIT MOBILE APP
- For Android users, you can opt for loan repayment through Home Credit India Mobile app. Click on the link to download our app https://bit.ly/2GOaDjx
- Pay via PayTM App.
- Pay cash at authorised branches of Axis Bank and ICICI Bank.
- Visit authorized branch
- Fill loan details on deposit slip
- Deposit cash
- Get receipt
- Can the Loan Amount and Tenure be selected manually?
Yes, the loan amount and tenure can be selected manually. However, the loan amount and tenure selection eligibility is subject to conditions.
- What if the OTP is not received on the Mobile as well as Email?
It is advisable to wait for 5 minutes, if you still don’t receive it, then click on re-send button. If the issue still persists, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What needs to be done if someone leaves the loan application mid-way but wants to complete the same after a few days?
You can complete your Loan Application within 30 days from your registration.
- Will the Loan Amount be disbursed 7 days a week?
The Loan Amount will be disbursed on all working days.
- Can I re-pay my loan early?
Yes. The process of early re-payment is applicable after 6 months.
- My Loan application got approved but did not receive loan documents. What should I do?
In such a case, kindly raise your issue at email@example.com
or you can call us at 0124-662-8811 (Between 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Sunday).