- Should be an Indian resident
- Age between 23 and 62 years,
- Salaried with an experience of 3 years or over
- Must possess valuable documents for KYC like address proof (Voter ID, Utility Bills, Passport etc), identity proof (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID etc), passport size photograph, Form 16 or last few salary slips, and bank statements of the last 6 months.
- A valid credit score at 750 or more.
Yes, indeed you can take a loan from bank or NBFC for your travel plans. Simply apply for a travel personal loan and have money credited instantly. The overall experience can be enhanced if the lending institution is carefully chosen. Through this article, we would advise you to try Home Credit personal loans. This company is great when checked all approved packages. You will have a suitable rate of interest according to your eligibility. You need to match all the basic information to have your eligibility verified like age, nationality, income source, professional experience and past credit loans. Below can be the probable criteria for an instant personal loan: