Personal Loan FAQ's -
Q: What is Cash Loan?
Cash loan is an online application process to avail instant cash anytime, anywhere with minimal documentation and user-friendly steps. Our process includes an online approval along with a visit to our nearest point of sales for document verification.
What if I don’t have a Home Credit Point of Sales nearby?
In case of no Point of Sales nearby, our customer care executive will call you to assist you with the nearest Point of Sales with the complete address details.
What are the minimum and maximum loan amount offered?
The loan amount starts from minimum ₹ 25,000 to a maximum amount of ₹ 200,000, all in the incremental slabs of ₹ 5000.
What are the Pre-requisites of Personal Cash Loan?
To apply for a Personal Cash Loan, a customer :
- should be an Indian citizen with a minimum of 19 years of age;
- should have a valid e-mail address and a mobile number;
- should have a functional webcam with an Internet connection;
- should have a valid residential address proof and a PAN card; and
- Personal Bank account with access to Net Banking.
Which documents are accepted as valid address proof?
The list of documents is given below.
- Voter ID
- Passport (Expiry should not be within three months of application)
- Driving license (Expiry should not be within three months of application)
- Bank Passbook
- Bank statement
- Electricity bill (Not older than two months from the application)
- Gas bill
- Mobile bill
- Landline bill (Not older than two months from the application)
If I do not have any of the documents from the proposed list of documents on the application?
As per company policy, possessing at least one of the mentioned documents is mandatory to apply for our cash loan.
Can an existing customer re-apply for a Cash Loan?
Yes, one can re-apply for a personal cash loan, however, it is subject to conditions depending on the applicant’s credit history.
What is the interest rate for the loan offered?
The interest rates offered are based on various factors such as loan amount, tenure, credit score, etc. and may vary for different customers.
What is the time taken for sanction and disbursal of loan amount?
Provisional approval of the Loan Application takes just a few minutes as the process is online. It is our endeavor to disburse the loan amount within one working day after the document verification is done at our point of sales and signing is done on the Mobile application.
How to apply for Cash Loan? Or what is the process of Personal Cash Loan?
Follow these simple steps to apply for a cash loan.
- Register with us on our webpage www.homecredit.co.in/online-loan/ Or Download our mobile application from Google play store.
- Complete the application by filling in your personal details.
- After you get the approval, visit the nearest Home Credit point of sales for document verification.
- Sign your application on our Mobile app and your process is complete.
In what format can PAN and Residential proof documents be uploaded?
The documents can be uploaded in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TIF, TIFF, JPE, JFIF and PNG. The size of the file should not be more than 2 MB.
What is the mode of Loan Repayment?
Pay on Home Credit website
- Visit www.homecredit.co.in and click on ‘PAY EMI’ button.
- Fill the required loan details and enter the monthly installment.
- Choose a debit card or net banking option to make your payment.
- Enter transaction password or OTP sent to your registered mobile number, to complete the transaction
- Save the receipt for future use. Kindly check your E-mail and SMS for payment confirmation.
Pay on Home Credit Mobile app
- For Android users, you can opt for loan repayment through Home Credit India Mobile app. Click on the link to download our app https://bit.ly/2GOaDjx
Pay cash at authorized branches Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, India Post, PayTm, PayU and Vodafone MPesa as well as Vodafone stores
- Visit authorized branch
- Fill loan details on the deposit slip
- Deposit cash
- Get receipt
Can the Loan Amount and Tenure be selected manually?
Yes, the loan amount and tenure can be selected manually. However, the loan amount and tenure selection eligibility is subject to conditions.
What if the OTP is not received on the Mobile as well as Email?
It is advisable to wait for 5 minutes, if you still don’t receive it, then click on the re-send button. If the issue still persists, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What needs to be done if someone leaves the loan application mid-way but wants to complete the same after a few days?
You can complete your Loan Application within 30 days from your registration.
Will the Loan Amount be disbursed 7 days a week?
The Loan Amount will be disbursed on all working days.
Can I re-pay my loan early?
Yes. The process of early re-payment is applicable after 6 months.
My Loan application got approved but did not receive loan documents. What should I do?
In such a case, kindly raise your issue at email@example.com