A few are blessed to manage their money effortlessly as if they are born with calculators in their minds. Others may not be so lucky. Also, they often fall into wrong hands & spend more than they should. These few do not practice Mathematics religiously or they find it cumbersome to keep their calculations up to date.
And if you’re one of those few, then you’re not alone. A yearly survey was conducted that unveils where people stand financially. A major 70% think they are financially weak & would need enhanced financial strategies. In fact, about 75-80% think that they would be happier with more money.
So, what can you possibly do to row your finances & exercise greater intelligence while investing? Just learn more, educate yourself better. That’s how every Millionaire likes to practice & this attitude keeps them on top of the game. Personal finance books can provide a kickstart to your financial journey, personally & professionally.
Here are the 15 best personal finance books in the year 2020:
- The Simple Path to Wealth by JL Collins
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Broke Millennial by Erin Lowry
- Retire Before Mom and Dad by Rob Berger
- The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- When She Makes More by Farnoosh Torabi
- You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Financially Fearless by Alexa Von Tobel
- Get a Financial Life by Beth Kobliner
- Women & Money by Suze Orman
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- The Financial Diet by Chelsea Fagan and Lauren Ver Hage
- Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin
- Spend Well, Live Rich by Michelle Singletary
Almost a quarter of 2020 has been spent indoors & with an abundance of free time.
We are expecting for the compelling circumstances to change for good, however, the Lockdown has had its own advantages for mankind & nature. We’ve heard of great people picking up books to spend the time of quality & knowledge. This has really kept so many sane & conscious of the world. This is the suitable most time to download audiobooks or buy them online for your perfect read at night. Learn something new especially to do with better financial management at home & office.
Read More: 25 “Must Have” Personal Financial Habits
To be honest, these books can benefit every age group & mental level, irrespective of your money goals for the future. Whether it’s about retiring early in life or building long term wealth, initiate money talks with family, etc, these books can help substantially. These few are popular amongst youngsters & oldies & have also been rated impressive by Amazon & book sites particularly.